- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Durable 99.1% pure spun iron pan with sturdy riveted handles
- Suitable for high temperature frying & browning
- Fry on the hob, brown under the grill, cook in the oven.
- Versatile and very compact to store.
- Perfect for range stoves, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs
- Nothing better on induction. Heat up slowly at first, to keep pans flat, don't drop hot pans into cold waterl.
- Weight 0.83kg (1lb,13oz), Top rim diameter 10¼'' (26.0cm), Base diameter 9" (23.0cm),
- Pan height 1¼'' (3.0)cm, Base to top of handle 5.8cm. Width across handles 12" (30.0cm)
The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick.
It is ready for immediate use. Meaning that no chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
Even better , Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
Why Choose An Iron Pan?
Iron pans are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
This iron pan is suitable for all types of hobs, grills and ovens.
Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.