Ghillie Kettle - The explorer 1.0lt - Full Kit
Ghillie Kettle - The explorer 1.0lt - the one with the whistle! Festival Cooking - Full Kit includes everything you need to get the most from your Ghille Kettle
Great product - perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. The Ghillie kettle Boils 3.5 mugs of water in a matter of minutes. Eco - Friendly Stove burn twigs, fir cones dry leaves and news paper. No need for artificial gas or fuel. Useable in harsh conditions , wet and windy. Available in 3 sizes, The Ghillie Kettle can also be used to cook simple meals using the cook kit (available as an extra)
How it works......
- Fill the kettle using the spout and then place the whistle on top.
- The doughnut shaped tube/chimney contains the combustible material that lies in the bottom of the pan on which the kettle sits.
- Once lit flames rise through the middle of the chimney.
- The hole at the side of the bottom of the pan allows more twigs, paper etc to be added and also allows oxygen to be sucked in as the flames rise (you can also add combustible items down through the centre of the chimney)
- The whistle is a very good safety feature which blows when the water reaches boiling point, The Ghillie Kettle comes with full instructions, It is the only kettle on the market that has the safety feature of the whistle
- The Ghillie Kettle is ideal for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Any outdoor activity.
- Able to be used in harsh conditions: Wet and Windy.
- Quick, Clean and Durable
- Simple to use, no need for gas or artificial fuel: Use twigs, fir cones dry leaves and news paper.
This Kettle boils approximately 3.5 Mugs of water
in minutes and it’s our middle range Kettle.
Lightweight 0.8kg made of Aluminium .
Holds up to 1.0ltrs
Height: 28cm / 11inchs
Width: 18.5cm / 7.3inchs (at its widest point)
Comes with its own hard wearing carry bag.
This Kit includes :-
Explorer Ghillie Kettle
Triangular Base Stand
All specifications are supplied by the manufacturer, to the best of our knowledge they are correct.